Our primary experience is in working with Governments to develop their national infrastructure projects/programs. We aim to negotiate with Governments or privates for the first step of contracting, sometimes even until signing Memorandum Of Understanding (M.O.U) and then find partners investors for final contracts with projects sponsors/owners.
We work with governments to accompany them finding partners who can finance and implement their projects/programs in many fields, particularly infrastructures projects based on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) with business models and delivery methods such as EPC+F, BOT, BOOT, DBFOT, BOO.
Type of projects are listed (but not limited) below:
1. Ports and all its accompanying projects.
2. Airports and all its accompanying projects
3. Wind and/or Solar Power Plants
4. Roads and bridges
5. Sea defense projects
6. Water and sanitation projects
7. Housing projects
8. Hospital projects
9. School projects
10. Railway projects
Our clients (Governments) agree to contract in compliance with international regulations amongst the following payment methods:
– Governmental deferred payment guarantees or Promissory Notes with international insurance policy.
– Swapping contract (Construction value in exchange with natural resources such as Gold, Diamonds, Copper, etc.)
– Any other acceptable form of security for disposal funds, which minimizes the national debt exposure.
ECIMA and its strategic partner through a JV are committed with the African governments for the financial and technical support of their development projects. Some ongoing projects in Central Africa:
PROJECT OF MODERNIZING the INTERNATIONAL AIRPOT OF BANGUI * PROJECT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A MINERALOGICAL MUSEUM IN BANGUI * SOLAR PANEL ELECTRIFICATION PROJECT FOR THE CITY OF BANGUI * 800KM OF ROAD CONSTRUCTION * 50,000 HOUSE UNITS CONSTRUCTION
Many projects in discussion in ANGOLA * CAMEROON * REPUBLIC DEMOCRATIC OF CONGO * CENTRAL AFRICA * CONGO * SIERRA LEONE * MALI